Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Final Edition!

Landen Lee Blackwell

was born on March 19, 2011!

Wieghing in at a whopping 9 pounds 7 ounces

and was 21 1/2 inches long.

Being the last baby it must of wanted it to be memorable.

OUCH!!! This one hurt!

My labor started up around 6:00 in the morning and he was born at 6:38 that evening.

It was long and hard and slightly emotional being the last one, but I love having him here after a long pregnacy.




I could her Jack playing in the back yard the whole time I was in labor. The girls were at my moms and he was staying with my sister in law who happened to be taking care of my mother in law at the time. So he got to see his brother a whole day before his sisters were going to come in and take over.

He was so big that his first outfit didn't fit him very well.

We still put it on him anyway.









No comments: