Sunday, March 14, 2010

We are not BOSSY!!!!!!!!


Yesterday Tracy and I were in the garden working with all of our kids. We sent them inside to have a little quite gardening time and maybe have some grown up talk while we were at it. Well, as usual when Tracy and I try to have grown up talk our oldest child loves to come and be a part of it. When we tried to make her go back inside to supervise the little ones (mainly the baby) she started to complain about how they never listen to her. I said that she was the typical BOSSY oldest child (something I know a little bit about) and they don't like to be bossed around by her. Her reply was our favorite. She said, "I'm not BOSSY, they just don't listen!" Well isn't that the truth. Tracy and I think it would make a good bumper sticker.

No comments: