Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shark Reef

Our school took a field trip to the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef. It was my favorite field trip this year. We had a real good tour guide and all of the water we were surrounded by was relaxing. We will definitely come back! Next time we want to take the dad!

Can you tell which one of my kids still likes to take pictures?

None of my kids would touch the sting rays. Finally at the last moment I talked Raygen into touching it with one finger. I had also managed to talk Rylee into it but she touched it faster than the camera could take a picture and she said she was not doing that again. Jack wouldn't even get his hand in the water. According to him "It's gross!" He is all boy except for touching gross stuff!

Baylee loves her big cousin Andrew! Tracy and I joke around about it being her first little crush!
Jack is such a good boy and had a lot of fun seeing all of the fish and sharks!





No comments: